Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Best Food in Kamloops

If I ever go on a date while in university, which so far, seem incredibly unlikely, I know where to take them. If it's the morning (if you know what I mean), Hello Toast is my first pick. This place serves gargantuan plates of steaming hot premium food. It's the coolest restaurant I've ever been in, super happy, friendly staff (who are all friends or family), and it's bustling and efficient. Go there if you want breakfast.

On the other hand, if it's only my first date with that special person, I'd make a reservation at Taka Sushi. Despite their empty website, call them up and drop by to get a menu. The prices are a little higher than the average Sushi joint, but holy cow, this place exceeded all expectation. Smiling, polite and sociable staff love making the evening a good experience. Order the ebi sunomono, it's phenomenal

There is snow. Not much, but a little bit of snow. Not in Kamloops. Above Kamloops. Well, actually, Aberdeen has snow. Kamloops doesn't. No fair. My parents visited this weekend, and other than the fact that my mum is in need of some glasses everything went well. We got up to Peterson Creek Park without a hitch, and it was beautiful. I'll be going back there to do some climbing sometime soon.

I just completed the largest biology assignment we've had all year in 15 minutes, whereas smaller ones have taken me two hours in the past. I love this course, even if I'm aiming for a low sixties grade with the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment